Friday, September 24, 2010

Blogosphere Bouquet!

A mini-Autumn bouquet ... more like a posie!
Presented to a bevy of my blogging cohorts,
some who remain virtual acquaintances to this day,
while I've been terrifically pleased to encounter others in the world of bricks & mortar.
(Put forth in no particular order except the restrictions suffered with the Blogger layout;-)

Simply stated, one of the most delightful, talented women to pass my way in the world-at-large: It just happens to be the case that Ivette is a like-minded plant fanatic.

I've yet to meet Carol, but with each post to unfold on her blog, I count upon being transported to a rare, poetic realm: one that resonates with beauty.

"An alternate universe" - one I recognize as a crowning achievement in the hurly-burly society of gardening blogs.

My interest is engaged by everything James chooses to write about and photograph. An artistic perspective and sharp intelligence enhance each post: I adore the inner landscape James shares.

Should I attempt to describe the enthusiastic virtual community that has sprung up around Edith? I think not. Rather, I suggest you experience the encompassing dialogue and witty repartee yourself.

When in need of a pick-me-up, I turn to DP for her unparalleled humor & ever-lively point of view. Harken: DP is even more irresistible over a glass of wine and canapes, as when we met at a super soiree at Rebecca Sweet's Gossip in the Garden!)

is my blogging guru. Be it on his eponymous blog, on twitter, FaceBook, or on ChicagoNow, MrBT is generous with techie advice & support.

All for now....

14 comments:

  1. I have also found several mentioned from your list very helpful....lots of wonderful people writing out there. This has been very educational for me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi rohrerbot.
    I finally visited Tucson and spent time in the desert a couple winters ago, but I'm due for another trip, to feature on Alice's Garden Travel Buzz!
    There was much that I missed, but I wanted you to know that I'm greatly enjoying LAS AVENTURAS!

    ReplyDelete
  3. BLUSHING!!!
    Oh Alice! I have felt SO out of the loop what with the recent absence due to mad writing - this almost made me weep. You stated my sentiments about you as well! You dream my travel dreams for me, and one day, I'll be realizing them and thanking you with every heavy sigh of pleasure!
    Much love,
    Ivette!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, I so agree with you about Lost in the Landscape! I love the variety, and James' thoughts are truly thought provoking. As for Frances, well, I'm addicted! Wish I had more time to visit everywhere...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aww….thanks Alice! I must have another soiree soon so we can hang out yet again!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Aw I'm going to blush, too! Thank you so much for the wonderfully kind words. I am so honored, and to be in such wonderful company!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you for sharing some of the greatest blogs. I have been missing much.

    ReplyDelete
  8. To all,

    Only have scratched the very surface of all the blogs I love to read.
    And I'm sure the same can be said for each of you;~))

    So many great blogs, so little time!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Alice, You're too kind! Blogland is indeed a treat, and meeting in person makes another dimension of the fun. I feel so fortunate to know you and have the chance to see your artistry on both of your blogs. Thanks for the shout-out to Dirt du jour: Northern California! xo

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh Alice, You honored me too! Thank you for including me with these great bloggers. Of course, I think the world of your blogs and hope we get to meet someday. I love all the blogs you mention and you are so right that there are so many more that deserve mention, which only makes me feel more honored. :>)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Dear Alice, How thoughtful of you to pay tribute to these wonderful garden bloggers! They really are the best of the best. And how fortunate that you met some of them in person! Incidentally, YOU are pretty high on my list. Pam x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Dear Alice, you are a jewel! Thanks for including me in this list of very fine bloggers and writers, I am humbled to my knees, oh, is that a weed needs pulling? No, it is a delicate wildflower, best let it be. I hope to meet you in the bricks and mortar world as well. We have found that garden bloggers are the very best, like long lost family members that connect immediately. :-)
    Frances

    ReplyDelete
  13. Thanks for the mention Alice. :0) Always glad to help out where I can.

    ReplyDelete