Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Keeyla's Way with Color! Meadows at San Francisco Flower Show 2010


Keeyla Meadows' Yard - Flickr photo: aroslis

Keeyla Meadows Garden Installation - San Francisco Flower & Garden Show 2010

Artist Statement excerpt: "The purpose of this garden is to focus on a red-headed snake, the San Francisco (peninsula) Garter Snake, which is on the endangered species list... The colors of this snake, red, turquoise and black - inspired the material sections of this garden...."

.. Garden Vignettes ..

Keeyla is the author of ...
Fearless Color Gardens
The Creative Gardener's Guide to Jumping Off the Color Wheel'

http://keeylameadows.net

7 comments:

  1. I LOVE IT, LOVE IT, LOVE IT. How fun is this? Makes me smile just to look at it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG- if this was my garden I would never leave the house- which would be bad because I would need to pay for it all somehow!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a wide range of colours, must be fantastic to see at this time of year!

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow, she is fearless and it's beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  5. how creative. This always makes me want to put a halt on my projects and think about how to go about things more creatively and intentionally.

    ReplyDelete
  6. She's creative and daring and a great inspiration to me...gail

    ReplyDelete